Friday, July 5, 2013

Winner Announcement!

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for the delay on the winners.
I was pretty stupid on Tuesday and fell while bowling.
OH yes..I fell in a big way...rolled my ankle and my knee gave way!
And the dang ball went right in the gutter.
My daughter missed it but my niece was upset she didn't get it on tape!
Story of my life.
SO my knee brace is my best friend right now. LOL
Go ahead take the time to laugh.
I will wait....
 
OK now on to the winners...
I am going to announce them by the image..there are two winners per blog IF
there was a correct guess made...there were a few who stumped you all!
 
Winning Miss Tink Sassy
Sherry
Cass
Suze
Anita
Shari Moore
AnuntySue
CraftyGirl
Holley
Chris
 
Winning Miss SweetTalk Sassy
Lynn C
Michelle-A-Bella
AuntySue
Bunny
Sherry
Coops
Heather W
Kate
 Patty
CratyGirl
 
Winning Miss BubbleGum Sassy
Patty
CTGirl
Chris
Desire
Heather W
Cass
Shari M
Juls
Regan
 
Winning Miss BubbleBath Sassy
Kate
CTGirl
Suze
Regan
Juls
AprilsL8
terriavidreader
Bunny
Heather D
Cass
 
 FYI...
Susan's was 32nd year
Sara's was 7th year
Debbie's was 12th year
 
Please email me at
PLEASE add hop winner in subject line
and image in the email.
If you already have that image please pick one of the other ones and add it into the email.

Thank you all for joining us
and thank you to the entire DT for doing a fabulous job!
Happy Creating!

HUGS

Kim


10 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! Congrats to all the winners!! I'm so jealous ... regretfully I missed the hop this time around! Enjoy your fabulous winning images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Kim! I hope you're okay and your knee feels better soon! Congrats to all the winners! So excited to be one of them! Thanks!!!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners!! You are sure to enjoy these beautiful images!! Oh Kim you are having some bad luck lately, hope your knee and ankle mend quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, sending healing thoughts you way, what a story.....Congrats to all our sassy winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners, enjoy!
    Kim, hope the knee gets better soon, thats the sort of thing I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thanks so much! I love that bubblebath image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! Sorry to hear about your ankle and knee. Hope it feels better soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo I Won Two Beautiful Images Made My Night Thank You Ladies ... N Congrats To Every One Else.. Can't Wait TO Play ... The Hop Was Gorgeous . Thanxx DT For Inspiration....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I won 2 of the images thanks so much I have emailed you and congrats to the rest of the winners

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot Woot! What a nice thing to come back from vacation to...winning a fabulous SSD image! Thank you!!! It was a great blog hop :-)

    ReplyDelete