Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sassy Saturday Spotlight



Ahoy Mateys!  It's time for another Sassy Saturday Spotlight.  I am a HUGE Captain Jack Sparrow fan...there is just "something" about him, and when I sas this fabulous card by Vicky from  Vicky's Crafting Paradise, I knew I had to feature this one!

 
She used SSD's Captain Jack image and created a wonferful tropical background scene.  Beautifully colored and designed!!!

Vicky, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday blog badge to display on your blog.
 
If you would like to be featured on a future Sassy Saturday Spotlight, please email me photos of your creations using an SSD image (or a direct link to that photo on your blog) and you might find yourself in the spotlight soon!!!

Oh, and just a heads up- Sassy Studio Designs has another fun new release blog hop coming up real soon, so keep an eye open here on the blog and on the SSD Facebook page for details!!!

Hugs,
,Mary


4 comments: