Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sassy Saturday Spotlight!


Hello! I hope you enjoyed our Follow the Yellow Brick Road blog hop last weekend and that you've been able to pick up some of our fabulous new images!!!  Make sure to email me pictures of your creations using these fun new images!  You might find yourself in the spotlight here on the SSD blog if you do!  :)

This week, I'd like to feature a beautiful card made by Julia of Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia.  She used SSD's Support A Cause image.

 

I love the papers she used and her coloring of the image is just beautiful!!!  What a great sentiment, too!  Perfect to remind a friend to get 'em "squished"! 

Julia, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday blog badge to display on your blog.
 
Have a wonderful week, and don't forget, Sassy Studio Designs is holding a Design Team Call!!   Check the pinned post on the blog for all the details!!  But hurry!  The deadline is March 29th!
 
Hugs,
Mary

2 comments: