Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Sassy Saturday Spotlight Shines On...



Happy Sassy Saturday!!  This week's spotlight shines on a FABULOUS card that I recently found which was created by Pinky of Pinky's World.  I just LOVE this card- the colors, the layout, the sentiment- all perfect for the Flapper Femme image.  Her coloring and eye for detail are exceptional.


Pinky, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you our Sassy Saturday blog badge to display on your blog.

We love seeing your Sassy Studio Designs creations.  If you would like to be spotlighted on your blog like Pinky, please email me a photo of your card or send me a direct link to your blogpost featuring a Sassy Studio Designs project. 

Have a fabulous weekend...and keep creating!

BIG sassy hugs,
Mary

4 comments:

  1. It's thanks to Pinky that I found your site so I'm so pleased you've chosen one of her super cards for today's Saturday Spotlight.
    Well done Pinky.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous!!!
    Lovely colours and great sentiment *lol*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being our Sassy Spotlight this week. Gorgeous Card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow thanks so much. Only seeing this now:(

    ReplyDelete