Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sassy Saturday Spotlight


Welcome to another Sassy Saturday Spotlight!!!  I know it's only June, but I have a fabulous Christmas card to share with you today.  This beauty was created by Mary M. from Mary's Stamping Place:


She submitted this card to a recent DTBST challenge to use gold or silver on a holiday card.  Well, I think she did a fabulous job using Sassy Studio Designs' Masquerade 3 image.  Isn't she absolutely gorgeous??  The papers Mary used, her beautiful coloring, and those flowers...all perfectly put together!!

Mary, please email me at stampinlikecrazee@yahoo.com and I will send you the Sassy Saturday badge for your blog.

Remember, if you would like to be featured in an upcoming Sassy Saturday Spotlight, email the link to your blog post using a Sassy Studio Designs image or send me pictures of your art work!!  We LOVE seeing them!!!

Have a sassy week and I'll see you again soon with another fabulous spotlight creation!

2 comments: