Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sassy Saturday

newsassysat

Happy Saturday morning to you.  I hope your having a wonderful start to your weekend.  Since it is Saturday, that means it’s time to feature another SASSY SATURDAY SISTAH .  This week I am featuring LINDA BOWMAN.   Linda won  one of our sponsorships, and got some new Little Honey’s, and sent me this card.

linda-belle

I just LOVE that huge flower behind her.  Thank you so much for sharing Linda.  If you would like to be featured, or have seen something you think should be featured then  please email me (sara) at sassysaturdays@att.net.   Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sara for featuring my card today!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just FYI that email addy isn't working

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I'm so sorry! I mixed up mine and lindsay's email! I have fixed it in the post!

    ReplyDelete