Saturday, September 11, 2010

9-11 Challenge #1

Welcome to our special release party! Lindsay has created these awesome images to commemorate those who gave their lives, their time, and their efforts into saving lives...we remember those that spent ENDLESS hours at Ground Zero, searching for those that were buried in the rubble.

I will be posting 4 challenges here today and all you have to do is link up your project with Mr. Linkz! Don't worry! I'm not making these challenges too hard!!

Here is CHALLENGE #1

Your challenge is to use RED, WHITE & BLUE in whichever way you want. This is the new police officer image...isn't she the cutest! I love it! :D So just link your creations here by SUNDAY September 12th, 4pm EST (which is 1pm California time). I will announce the winner later on tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it was okay to use the same card for all 4 challenges. This image fit PERFECTLY!!! I hope you like it!! :)

    ReplyDelete