Saturday, December 5, 2009

WOW! Saturday already? I don't know about you all, but, this week FLEW, again!!! So, how are all the SASSY SISTAHS today? We have a little snow flurry action here today! YAY!! What about your corner of the world? What's goin' on there?
Thanks SO much for hanging out with me today!! Todays SASSY feature is AnneMarie Wheeler! Woohoo!! She has some SERIOUS talent, for sure! I chose several to share with you, hope you enjoy and hope you will visit her HERE!! Thanks for sharing AnneMarie; shoot me an email so we can get you your badges!!


**AnneMarie used Sassy Cassie!

**AnneMarie also used the SASSY Cupcake!

**She used FABBY GABBIE for this one!


Now it's your turn!! Hey, not sure what to do, to be featured here? Well... OK then, so here's what you need to do! Create something, using SASSY STUDIOS images, and upload it to PCP and/or SCS. What are they, you might ask? They are Paper Craft Planet and Splitcoaststampers!!! You do know, that we have our own album now, over at Splitcoast??!! YEPPER, we sure do!! When you upload your creations? You will want to label them sassystudio, so we can find them!! Got it? Remember,......... Not ONLY will you be featured here? BUT? You will also be able to grab that SASSY SATURDAY badge I was talking about, for you to display on YOUR blog!! How SWEET is that? If you are NOT able to upload your pic? NO problem!! Just submit your creations to me, at sassy.saturdays@yahoo.com.
Alrighty....I best be going!! SO nice to share with you all today!! Hope you have a FBAULOUS week!! See you next Saturday!! Don't forget to come back tomorrow!!! It will be STUDIO SUNDAY and you know what that means?! A SASSY Tutorial for you!! You won't want to miss it!! Take care now SISTAHS!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG im delighted to see my cards featured on your site I luv your designs you have really made my day thank you so much
    Anne-marie xx

    ReplyDelete