Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Special Announcement!

So this announcement comes with good news and bad news..


We'll start with the bad news... if you have watched Debs blog you may already know but if not she has some personal family things happening right now and needed to take a leave of absense you may have notice she hasnt been too actuve on her blog lately and that would also be why. So we are sooooo sad for her and hope everything is well and hope she will be able to return to us.
So now on to some good news!
Since we were down one Sassy Seven I thought it was a good time to bring in a little extra help!
So this next month we will have a guest designer!!!!


Now some of you may have already heard who she is from her blog if you happen to follor her, but many of you who participate in our release parties and challenges will alomst deffinately know who she is...
She is the Fabulous and wonderful ...
So here are some of her previous creations using SSD images! as well as a brief introduction to herself!
Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be here. As you can probably tell, I LOVE Lindsay's designs. I was super excited to open my email the other morning, and find an email from her. I'm a SAHM of 4, 3 girls ages 18, 15, 13 and 1 son 10. I've been married to my best friend for 19 years. We have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 4 turtles, 1 rat, and 1 chinchilla. WOW, that's alot-heehee! We have a very busy life. When I named my blog, it was very chaotic, it has slowed down SOME!
So everyone be sure to give sara a great big welcome! and stop on by her blog and see some of the samples she made for this new release we are having this evening!
So less than 2 hours til we start!!!! are you all ready?!?!? I sure hope so! so check on back here at 5pm pst for the link to the party blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment